Gear Lending Library
Our Gear Lending Library is managed by the School Community Youth Collaborative, and lends outdoor gear to Montezuma County organizations and individuals that take children, youth, and families on outdoor trips.
The GLL is for anyone who wants to try outdoor gear without the commitment of making a purchase, and making a reservation is easy!
- Gear requests are fulfilled in order of submitted reservation forms. Supplies are limited.
- A $10 refundable reservation fee is due at the time of gear pick up. The $10 deposit will be refunded when all gear is returned in good condition.
- Fall and Winter hours (starting September 19th) – Gear pickups are by reservation only Monday and Thursday between 4:30pm -6pm.
- A completed and signed liability form is due when gear is picked up for all reservations. Click on the button below to access the form prior to pickup.
- For questions about the Gear Lending Library, email SCYC here, or call (970) 480-7293